Friday 15 June 2012

Euro 2012 Sticker Book

I keep telling the panel of experts that this is supposed to be a blog that reviews books, but other things keep turning up. Not mentioning any names (Party Rocker), but friv.com? I mean, really.
So, back to the business of reviewing books. The latest contender to put themselves in front of the experts is...
...The Euro 2012 Sticker book!
Mad Scientist:
I am not reviewing a sticker book. Especially one about football. This is ridiculous. I quit.
Party Rocker:
Mad Scientist quits! Party, party par-tee!
Mad Scientist:
I've changed my mind. I'm not quitting.
Party Rocker:
Too late! You're out.
Mad Scientist:
No, I'm in. You can't stop me.
Party Rocker: (trying to stop Mad Scientist by sitting on him)
Out! Out! Out!
Mad Scientist: (trying to stop Party Rocker, also by sitting on him)
In! In! In!
Striker: (trying to get a word in edge ways):
This is the best book ever! I give it a million stars.
Mad Scientist:
Actually, it's not a book. It's a sticker album. And you can only give it a maximum of five stars.
Striker:
I don't care I love it. I take it to bed with me. I take it to school with me. I take it to the toilet with me. I update it obsessively. I cross reference it. I fill in all the details. I compare all the different stats for the players. It's really good for my numeracy even though I don't know it. And I don't want to lose it, ever. Or let anyone else even touch it.
Mad Scientist:
There's no chance.
Party Rocker:
Can I just point out that it is actually mine?
Striker:
No
Party Rocker:
And I like it too!
Striker:
Still no.
Flower Power:
Can I play?
Party Rocker:
We're not playing, we're doing a book review of the Euro 2012 sticker book/album.
Flower Power:
Oh!
Party Rocker:
Have you got anything to add to our review?
Flower Power:
No.

A review of the review: The Euro 2012 Football Sticker Album  scores a startling 1,000,000 stars! That must put it top of the table so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment